Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

How can I get Pacific tycoons to respond to my request for sale of my containers

Since October 2018 Pacific Tycoons started to send me an income statement of approximately 6 $ a month as rent of all twenty containers that I own. I requested them to sell my containers and send me the amount.

They said that my containers were on lease until October 2019 and I have to wait until the end of the lease contract.

Ok I waited and in November I reminded them to sell my containers. I have received no response, I want to know the status of my containers and what is happening

1 answer
Harry Rollins
The only way to find out the status of your container is by contacting Pacific Tycoon customer service. You may reach them by phone at 852 580 16695, or by email at contact@pacifictycoon.com or fill in the online form on their website.
View

Questions 1

AdvertisementsSome advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website.