247 views

Did you lose money to any investment broker? My Dad was a victim of this investment scam both pension and Binary option.

I saw him crumble from having so much money to having nothing. It all started with an advert on Face book displaying the UK dragons den team trying to outbid each other to invest with the new UK company dealing in a bitcoin tool known as Golden markets. He lost all his hard earned savings to them and several ones such as HBC broker, Speartrader and Stox Market. He almost lost it If not for a referral from a close friend to the family that introduced us to Rescuedial(DOT)com..

They were able to run a forensic check and traced the whole transactions from the scratch.

No one should be deprived of her happiness because of such mistakes. Binary option and similar investments is a No go area if you really want an advice from me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pacific Tycoon Investment Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Pacific Tycoon Pros: Worse.

Pacific Tycoon Cons: Being ripped off.

Location: Stara Lubovna, Presovsky Kraj

Comments

Demontae

You could try contacting Reclaws International (from the USA). They will take 10% up front and then 10% of any monies recovered.

If you are not able to come up with the upfront fees you could try to do a deal for them.

By the way i am not in any way being recompensed for suggesting this company. They are acquainted with PT though which is an advantage.

Lost $500k trading binary option through binary tilt, couldn't withdraw my investment not to talk of my winnings. I had to hire a refund solution professional from Geminihacks -.- com they recovered $480k (80% of my investment) happy to help other traders going through this. Geminihacks -.- com feel free to reach out.

@PissedConsumer1646136

Thanks for this comment was able to also. recover my funds through Geminihacks

QUOTE : "It all started with an advert on Face book". Enough said, the trap was sprung.

There's nothing much more fishy than that ; it's the place where anyone can be whomever they choose with little or no oversight. I don't use it ; never have, never will.

But I'm sorry about your Dad ; he's probably the kind of honest guy who doesn't lie and assumes that everyone else is like him, you, or me. My Dad's made that same assumption a few times and almost always gets burned.

Pacific Tycoon Reviews