Update by user Oct 21, 2019

I continue to email Carl Ye at Pacific Tycoon with no response which is so frustrating all I want is to get my money back

Original review posted by user Sep 21, 2019

My father invested in Pacific Tycoon and since his death I have been trying to get Pacific Tycoon to buy back the containers with no success. Just like many other investors I have emailed with no response from the buy back team.

I then resort to calling the Pacific Tycoon buy back team at expense to myself and I just feel that I am being given the run around.

Being so frustrated I have sent an email to ilt@adm.icac.org.hk (Independent Commission Against Corruption) whether they will be of help anything is worth a go.

Today I received an email from them asking me to call them on 0085225266366 to discuss the matter. It is a 24 hours hotline.

Maybe it will help our case if more investors report this issue to the above email address and telephone number

Product or Service Mentioned: Pacific Tycoon Shipping Container Investment Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments