I bought only one container back in September 2015 and one agent from PT call me a month later saying they have a promotion...they wanted me to buy more.Thank God I did not.

They sent me a return for a few months and then nothing...M.Jack Lam send me this in September 2016: Due to the recent Panama Papers scandal, it has been very hard for us to transfer money to you, because the bank limits the number of payer paid in USD. We are looking for a solution to pay you the money on time. We have suffered a lot of compliance from the bank due to transferring money. If the transfer gets compliance, it could take more than 3 weeks for the bank to check and review the payment, and the money might be returned back to us.

Therefore, please provide us a bank account in GBP or EUR currency so that we can process the payment for you as soon as possible.

In case you don't have bank account in these currencies, please also ask your bank whether they can receive multiple currency like GBP or EUR.I've asked for a buyback a few months ago and I keep calling but still nothing It's a scam

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Please do not touch, Thieves, Fraud.

Had an Experience with Pacific Tycoon?

Comments