Verified Reviewer

2.4

I purchased several containers about 5 years ago and the returns went gangbusters for a couple of years. The returns reduced and it was suggested to me to sell them and buy some second hand containers plus a couple more.

When I did this, the returns increased again, but after a while they dropped off. I now only get about AUD $4.30 per month, although it has to get to $100.00 before they will actually pay. My 3 year contract ran out in August of this year, so I contacted them to request buy back. My request was acknowledged with an email, and I have sent several emails since and made one phone call at my own expense to see what the progress was.

You actually get to talk to someone, but nothing else happens. We got into Pacific Tycoon at the recommendation of a friend who really did his homework and actually went to Hong Kong to check it all out, so in spite of the "too good to be true" factor, it seemed legit. Now, we believe it is not!

Fortunately I did not invest any more with them. If there is anything that can be done to call them to account, I would be interested.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pacific Tycoon Shipping Container Investment Service.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Pacific Tycoon Pros: Initial returns.

Pacific Tycoon Cons: Being ripped off.

Comments

Nickolaus
#1821929

I am in the same situation as all your other reviewers. My investment totals $45000.

No return for 3 years. Contract out as of October 19.

Been trying to contact and sell containers for last 2 years. Any help would be appreciated.

Pacific Tycoon Reviews