I also have lost money in the PC container scam. I bought 5 containers in Oct 2014. AUS I did not buy into changing my contract by purchasing more used ones as I was suspicious when they first started pushing me that this was the only way to improve my falling rental return.My “containers” were stuck in inland China in obscurity, not active any more being sublet to another company.” They (PC) would buy them back from me , selling me used ones but 7 still I had to pay more for this deal as a solution to increase returns …Dodgy rationale. I was then frightened that I would not see a penny back and just waited and hoped for the best till Oct 2017 .After I asked for the buy back, more excuses came but by return call after badgering them to respond.,no written responses, no paper trail.

I have a friend who invested much more and is still hoping to recover her investment. She has several contracts new and used containers

I also tried to join the FaceBook Pacific Tycoon Investment Forum in 2017 with no response They still have 175 members. Seems inactive .

Anyone aware of an action group? my email cattaylor1957@gmail.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Pacific Tycoon Shipping Container Investment Service.

Reason of review: Scam...

Pacific Tycoon Cons: Dishonest representation.

Comments

Demontae

Hi You could try contacting Reclaws International ( from the USA)who might take up your case. They like 10% up front and then will take 10% of any monies recovered. They are acquainted with Pacific Tycoon and actually their opinion of them is not very high.

Pacific Tycoon Reviews