Privacy and Data Security

Update by user Sep 03

Like many others I have also been ripped off by these SWINES at Pacific Tycoon. Personally I have done the following, as I wish to put these *** behind bars and out of business.

a) Write to the "Business Crime Section" of the Hong Kong Police at the following address : ytdist-dis-office@police.gov.hk and state your case. b) Send a copy to the following Hong Kong newspaper... asking them to investigate Pacific Tycoon. Hopefully if there are enough of us...

the police as well as the newspaper will give these Swines some heat and publicity ! I'm also planning on getting a Debt Collector in Hong Kong.

Original review posted by user Aug 04

Started investing with Pacific Tycoon in June 2014. Have invested over US$40'000.-.

Bought 12 40ft containers from June 2014 till Febuary 2016. They were paying good returns till May 2016. Then things got very sour.Some months I was getting over US$900.- per month. May 2018 they paid me US$ 3.- and June 2018 was much better they paid US$3.44 !

I have 6 different contracts with them. It's been over a year now that I've been trying to get my money back from the 1st 3 contracts.They owe me over US$ 20'000.

Even though it's stipulated in the contract that "Pacific Tycoon will buy back the containers at PURCHASE PRICE" They are so honest that they do not answer your mails,nor registered letters, nor phone calls,nor letters from lawyers.

PLEASE DO NOT INVEST WITH THESE LIARS unless you want to loose your money.

I have all necessary proof of what I've stated above. These people.......Gregory Canaris,Caroline Conti,Carl YI, Ted Mallory......who work for Pacific Tycoon are patented liars.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Being ripped off, Have been ripped off, Have not paid me on time.

Comments

Yes total Scamers.. Lost money don't reply ..

I have been advised by am International law firm that this company is a total lie and that their are NO containers.. Total scam we need to all get together and put 1 BIG legal case through..