This is a copy of my 3rd attempt this month to ask for my income due on July 23rd 2016

Date: 2016-08-29 11:24 GMT-04:00

Subject: Customer Mounir EL AZHARI: Not really interesting for a new customer of last February. Would you tell me what's happening again?

To:

My income of July 23rd is not received yet. You were late to send me income of April 23rd and now you are late more and more. I wonder if I should ask for a buy back...Not really interesting for a new customer of last February. Would you tell me what's happening again?

Mounir EL AZHARI

Mobile: +1 514 575 4290

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of pacific tycoon account from Pacific Tycoon and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $4000 and wants Pacific Tycoon to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pacific Tycoon for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pacific Tycoon?

Comments